19.8.10

Le Pre ou Je Suis Mort - Le Pre ou Je Suis Mort

April 2005 | Communication is Not Words

The best thing about this recent French screamo band is their album mastering is perfect. This band is the right amount of powerful and sincere. I especially love the drowsy, melodic section ending the second track, Une fois de plus, which carries seamlessly into Terre Promise. These guys play beautiful guitar riffs that still carry sad undertones-- the kind you can’t help bounce your head to.

The band’s name, and consequently their self titled LP, literally translates to ‘The meadow where I died.’ The record I ordered came with a screened tote bag I can use to carry around a couple records at a time. (It’s the little things! They even sent me a cute little origami turtle.) The LP is pressed to a gorgeous half white – half black lp and is a beautiful addition to any record collection.

Tracklist:
a1. Vision
a2. Une fois de plus
a3. Terre promise
b1. Silence

No comments:

Post a Comment