19.8.10

Cross My Heart - Temporary Contemporary

2000 | Deep Elm Records
Another early 2000s emo band, Cross my Heart plays a similar brand of emo to Benton Falls with a stronger vocalist and less intricate, but still jangly riffs. This was a band I always looked forward to on those Deep Elm Records Compilations, the Emo Diaries. Actually I totally forgot about them until yesterday when I was going through old empty cd jewel cases.. I wish I had lost the cases and not the discs. But I suppose those discs are scratched to shit now anyway. I'm sure you'll hear more bands from those comp's from me eventually..

Tracklist
1 The Great Depression
2 Tonight We'll Light Ourselves on Fire
3 Paris
4 London Bridge
5 With Bells On
6 Infinity Doesn't Live Here Anymore
7 Self-loathing Bastard
8 Angels & Gargoyles
9 How Slowly We Forget

No comments:

Post a Comment