24.9.10

I, Robot - Et Cetera

2002 | Immigrant Sun

you're thinking the only reason i like this band is because they're named after an Asimov novel, which is partially true. if they sucked i would probably still have it. but it doesn't suck, in fact, it's awesome. i like the end of "call me killer" because it does the twinkly... but i always used "the mullets vs. the mustaches" on mixtapes. i guess these dudes are in a post rock band now called homesick for space that sounds like moving mountains. they should have at least kept the vocals...

Tracklist:
01 the answer
02 call me 'killer'
03 James Earl Jones
04 what if
05 the mullets vs. the mustaches
06 frida ridder
07 exodus
08 save me
09 I Who Cares Not Loses in the End
10 2017
11 now i owe you a favor (live)
12 et cetera (live)
13 I Can not Swim (live)
14 the answer (live)

No comments:

Post a Comment